போன் பண்ணாதிங்க..!!!!

|
Few days ago, a person was recharging his cell phone at home.

Just at that time a call Came in and he answered it with the
Instrument still connected to the outlet.




After a few seconds electricity flowed into the cell phone unrestrained and the young man was thrown to the ground with a heavy thud.

His parents rushed to the room only to find him unconscious, with a weak heartbeat and burnt fingers.







அதனால சார்ஜ் ஏறிகிட்டு இருக்கும் போதே... போன் பண்ணாதிங்க..!!

4 comments:

கே.ரவிஷங்கர் said...

நன்றி ANONYMOUS.எல்லோரும் தெரிந்துக் கொள்ள வேண்டிய விஷயம்.

அபிஅப்பா said...

அடடா! மின்னல் ஜாக்கிரதையா இருந்துக்கனும்யா!

அன்புடன் அருணா said...

Oh my God! I often do that...thanx for the info Anony!
anbudan aruNa

மின்னுது மின்னல் said...

கே.ரவிஷங்கர் said...

நன்றி ANONYMOUS.எல்லோரும் தெரிந்துக் கொள்ள வேண்டிய விஷயம்.
//


வருகைக்கும் கருத்துக்கும் நன்றி சார் !

Post a Comment

word verification வைப்பதற்கு சாரி. spam மெசெஜ் அதிகம் வருவதால் வைக்க பட்டு உள்ளது புரிந்துணர்வுக்கு நன்றி !!